Ever since we started our fitness journey, we have been experimenting with popular recipes and making them healthier.
Time is also a big constraint so we try and adapt recipes which take minimal cooking.
Amul herb garlic butter
1 finely chopped red bell pepper
1 finely chopped yellow bell pepper
Chings chilli vinegar
Chings Soy sauce
1 finely chopped onion
1 finely chopped tomato
1 tin heinz baked beans
Easy life Oregano and chilli flakes seasoning
Tex mex salsalito tortilla wrap
Veeba mustard sauce
Veeba mint mayonnaise
Neo foods Olives
Neo foods Pickled Red paprika
Neo foods sliced Jalapeno
- In a pan heat garlic butter and add chopped yellow and red bell pepper.
- saute for 2 mins,salt, 2 tbsp soy sauces and 2 tbsp chilli vinegar and let it cook till it dries up.
- add baked beans to it and sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes seasoning.
- saute for 5 mins, take it off th flame and let it cool. Assembling-
- take a wrap and warm it up a little to soften it up.
- put a layer of baked beans mix, onion, tomato, lettuce, mustard and mint sauces, olives, jalapenos, red paprika and grated cheese.
- wrap it and serve
Disclaimer- ingredients used by me are perfected after a lot of trial and error. You can use some other ingredients but outcome is best with these.